This chapter is an introductory essay to the volume Climate Change Economics: The Role of Uncertainty and Risk, edited by V. V. Chari and Robert Litterman. This volume consists of a collection of papers that were presented at “The Next Generation of Economic Models of Climate Change,” a conference hosted by the Heller-Hurwicz Economics Institute at the University of Minnesota.
- Ayres, Hevia, Nicolini: Real Exchange Rates and Primary Commodity Prices
- Conesa, Kehoe, Nygaard, Raveendranathan: Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium
- Nicolini: Karl Brunner’s Contributions to the Theory of the Money Supply
- Ayres, Navarro, Nicolini, Teles: Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises with Long Stagnations
- Chari, Nicolini, Teles: Optimal Cooperative Taxation in the Global Economy
Subscribe to receive email alerts when economists from the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis publish new Staff Reports, Working Papers or Economic Policy Papers. Occasionally other important news will be shared.