This chapter is an introductory essay to the volume Climate Change Economics: The Role of Uncertainty and Risk, edited by V. V. Chari and Robert Litterman. This volume consists of a collection of papers that were presented at “The Next Generation of Economic Models of Climate Change,” a conference hosted by the Heller-Hurwicz Economics Institute at the University of Minnesota.
- Alvarez and Atekson: The Risk of Becoming Risk Averse: A Model of Asset Pricing and Trade Volumes
- Chari: The Role of Uncertainty and Risk in Climate Change Economics
- Ayres, Garcia, Guillen, Kehoe: The Monetary and Fiscal History of Brazil, 1960-2016
- Hur, Kondo, Perri: Real Interest Rates, Inflation, and Default
- Bianchi and Mondragon: Monetary Independence and Rollover Crises
Subscribe to receive email alerts when economists from the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis publish new Staff Reports, Working Papers or Economic Policy Papers. Occasionally other important news will be shared.